Sunday, September 4, 2011

Click and Vote

Hi.

Yes, it's me.  Really.  The Greek girl.  Posting on ye ol' blog. 

Nobody faint.

My friend Penni has been begging asking me when I was going to start posting again.


Well, here I am.


I am here BEGGING for you to help me.


I am a finalist in a contest to win a $5000 Tempur-Pedic Mattress over at one of my favorite blogs, We Are THAT Family

How many times does that happen in one's life?!  I tell you what, it will never happen to me again.  And, I will NEVER spend that much money on a mattress.  Ever.

So what do I need from you?  YOUR VOTE.

Please, please, please (to infinity).

Before you click, have no fear, you do not have to register your email or anything.  Just click the little word "vote" under my entry......which is #6. 

NUMBER SIX.

Click RIGHT HERE and go vote #6.


Blogging peeps feel free to repost this on your site to help a sister out.  Facebook folks, please post this link on your page and ask your friends to help me.  Tell your momma 'an 'em to vote to, your cousins, your dog walker......

Do I sound desperate?!  Good.

Maybe I should say  will fire up the ol' blog again if you help me win.  That might sound like a threat though. 

What are you still reading for......go back up there and vote FOR #6.


(Voting Ends September 11)





1 comment:

j said...

Glad that we are Facebook friends too so that I can say "Congrats!" :)