Monday, May 25, 2009

Some Gave All

 

On this special day take time to remember those who have made great sacrifices that we may have freedom.  And say a prayer for those that continue to serve all around the world!

 

If not family members, we all know someone who currently serves, or has served our country.  Take time to say thank you to these wonderful people! 

 

Meet my brother, Constantine.  He is currently serving with the Navy in South Korea.  Thanks, bro….I am very proud of you, I miss you a lot, and I love you! 

 

 

 

 

I am proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men and women who died, who gave that right to me!

 

All gave some, and some gave all.

 

 

4 comments:

j said...

Thanks go to your brother for his service. It takes very brave men and women to willingly serve in times such as these. I am so thankful for our troops.

Blessings to you and your family Tammy on this Memorial Day.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Thanks to your brother for his service! From a former Marine brat.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

my Sincere thanks to your brother and other military members past and present for their service.
Blessing to you.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Wonderful post! I am proud of your brother too!!!!