Tuesday, November 10, 2009

If the shoe fits....

We've all heard the old adage, but what if the shoe doesn't fit....or worse?!


I spotted this in a local music store.


Don't see it? Let's get a little closer look here:

I just wonder how bad her big toe must throb at the end of the day after being squeezed through that little hole all day?!




How about this Asian inspired look:


Dear College Boy, I bet the sorority girls LOVE this look on their man, huh?





And, from the "bless his heart" fashion collection:


Maybe he was headed home to cut the grass......or something.





Last, but certainly not least, this goes under the "Did you see that??" category:


Can you tell what is on those boots accentuating that lovely red and black ensemble??

Yep, you guessed it:




I had to consult the Google on these babies. **BAM**

"Nomad Yippy Natural Ladies Waterproof Rain Boots with Roses Skulls Rubber Cowboy Western Rainboots"


THEY ARE RAIN BOOTS PEOPLE! No kidding.




And just so ya' know....my shoe motto is: FUNCTION OVER FASHION. Always.

7 comments:

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

Ok. Just picturing you in super "Spy" mode trying to take pictures of all these feet makes me laugh. And it was a laugh well needed. :) You are too cute.

Dawn @ P.S.He loves you.. said...

you funny clever girl..what a great post;0)

HunaBob said...

I don't appreciate you taking pictures of me like that in my black socks, dear...

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, great finds!!

Krista said...

bwhahaha this is just the type of laugh I needed tonight!! Great pics!

jennifer said...

How many photos have you had published on people of walmart? Cause your really good!

Those boots are... scary.

Rachel said...

Oh come on...you wish you had Guns N Roses rain boots too.

And quit posting my feet on your blog.

;)