Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Night Live - Update

It's been 2 months since my last post, and I'm not sure anybody is still visiting the GRITS corner of the blog world. My Stat Counter tells me the blog averages 8 hits a day. Thanks, Mom.


I can't say my email or facebook page has been overflowing with messages demanding my return, but here I am.


If you have been a regular reader, you KNOW there has certainly been plenty to blog about. I've just taken the easy road out and not written about it.


Soooooo, what have we been doing the last two months?! A little bit of everything, that's what. You know, no update here would be complete without photos.


Swimming. We've had two swim meets and I am PROUD to report that both LegoMan and the Princess represented team GRITS well (or is it good?)





Football
. Saturdays in the South are not made for blogging, they are made for college football. DUH! I had the pleasure of taking Papa to watch Alabama pound Florida. ROLL TIDE!





Homecoming
. I must admit I have done the blog world a complete disservice by not posting pictures of my kid's dressed up for Homecoming Week. Such a shame. Here are few of my favorites:






Halloween
. I must say, this year's costumes will go in the record books. At least LegoMan's will. It was PERFECT. And the Princess' was perfectly PUNK.






So, what's news in your world?!

5 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I come for a visit when my google reader tells me you posted a new posting.I like the photos.

j said...

I am cracking up over Napoleon (?) Dynamite. Your kids are being 'raised right'.

Unknown said...

Love the costumes!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

:) glad to see you check in..your post pop up on my reader so I'm still here,just not as much as I used to be..life happens!

Fun times ~cute pix :)

The Source said...

Welcome back! Missed y'all while you were gone. I don't think you mentioned anything about the Alabama/South Carolina game?? LOL Did you watch that one??

Love the Napoleon Dynamite costume, by the way!!