Monday, February 21, 2011

Capital, Coffee, and Commode



Due to my lack of blogging, y'all had no idea that LegoMan and I went on a 5-day trip to Washington, D.C. with his 6th grade class last November.


You also wouldn't have known that we:

1. Had a GREAT time






2. Had cupcakes from the infamous Georgetown Cupcake (and, no, I didn't wait in line for hours for them....somebody else did)







3. LegoMan, and a few other classmates, woke up with a horrible stomach bug THE MORNING of our last day. Thankfully, for most of them, the bad parts of the virus were over by the time we left for the airport.






Facts about me that friends in real life know: I LOVE coffee and I am a *little* germ-o-phobic.

So, imagine my surprise when I arrived in our Washington, D.C. hotel room and saw THIS:




Dear Hampton Inn,

Coffee pots DO NOT go in bathrooms.

Love,

The Greek Girl

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I don't know. It might be nice to have coffee ready that soon in the morning.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

agree'd! those cupcakes looked yummy!

The Source said...

OK...Lego Man is ALMOST as tall as his mama! When did that happen? Last time you blogged, wasn't he a little kid?? He must be sleeping in fertilizer...I know one of my twins is!

And the cupcakes look delicious!

And the coffee? GROSS! My husband won't even keep his toothbrush IN the bathroom because he swears toilet germs can fly...but coffee pot right nest to the potty?? That's just eeeww!!