Well, thanks to my good friend Heather I have been electronically tagged. I wasn't exactly sure what was expected of me so I did what I normally do.....consulted Google, and this is what I found:
Turns out there is a game of Blog-Tag going around the blogosphere in which bloggers are sharing five things about themselves that relatively few people know, and then tagging five other bloggers to be "it."
Although Heather went with a list of 8 items, I am going to follow my google results and go with 5 items! :-) The pressure of coming up with 8 random items was just too much.
1. I played the clarinet in high school.
2. My favorite dessert is Crème Brûlée.
3. I have a condition called hypothyroidism, which in plain terms means my thyroid died on me when I turned 30. I think the politically correct term would be "metabolism challenged". *sigh* I can't wait to turn 40 next year.
4. I wear a size 9 shoe, which confirms what they say about girls with big feet-- they wear BIG shoes! :-)
5. I've had surgery on my left foot about 3 times because it was not growing properly as a child. The last time was when I was around 13 and no problems since then (see #4).
Well, there you have it. 5 useless facts about me, which took me about 20 minutes to come up with. So, you see Heather, 8 would have cost me the rest of my afternoon!
Now I shall tag my friend Teresa, because she is the only other person I know with a blog! I shall also challenge some of my friends who read this to get started on their own blogs----ahem my GNO buddies!