Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is this thing on?

I'm sure that's the question all 3 of my followers have been asking.

Most of you know the month of February has been topsy turvy in the GRITS household with my trip to Nashville for Blissdom that was immediately followed by a week's vacation at Disney World. Which was immediately followed by the acute illness and loss of our dear family pet.

I am finally getting back on the blogging trail and already working on a few upcoming posts (can't you feel the excitement....or maybe it's gas?!).

Anyway, for now I am asking you to keep this very special group of people in your prayers as they have answered the call to serve the Lord on a mission trip to Kenya. Pray for them and for their families they leave behind.


You can follow the entire team through pictures, blog posts and videos here:

Compassion Bloggers: Kenya 2010




This trip includes one of my very favorite bloggers, Kristen from We Are THAT Family. Follow her journey here:




Follow the team on Twitter HERE


Thanks and see y'all real soon.

4 comments:

Lianne said...

I'm dying to hear all about Harry Connick, Jr. I mean, did he ask about me??? ;)

Are you like me after a vacation? You totally need another vacation to recover from the other one?

Oh, it's not gas in my case. It's a baby girl. And she is all up in my breathing business. :)

littletoesandcheerios said...

Cannot wait to hear all the fun details!!!

Muthering Heights said...

Of course I'll pray for Kristen and the other bloggers...what an incredible mission they're on!! :)

Jim said...

Interesting blog you have here.
Sydney - City and Suburbs