Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Raising Arizona......GRITS Style

I don't mind taking my kids shopping. Now that they are older, I don't have to look for them inside the clothes racks and they typically behave well for a longer period of time.

Take last Saturday, for example. We had to finish up some pre-Easter shopping and found ourselves at a local shoe store. The hubby was in the man shoe area and I had the kids with me.

As we walked around, I heard the kids talking and laughing. However, at some point I became completely oblivious to my kid's behavior, until I noticed one of the sales girls looking behind me and giggling.

How, ummm, marvelous is it to turn around and find your children looking like this:


Seriously. I can't make this stuff up.

How fortunate for me, I lived in the 80's and the first thing that popped into my head was this from Raising Arizona, a favorite movie of mine.



Just in case you wondered (because I DID), they took the socks fresh out of the box, so no nasty foot germs were transferred to their sweet faces in the making of their fun.

3 comments:

DD said...

hahahahaha that is HILAROUS! Thanks for popping by. I've been a bad bloggy friend.

Amanda said...

baahahahaha!!! they are a hoot! I cant wait till mine get older and I too wont have to look for hiding children in clothes racks.

The Source said...

OMG too funny! I probably would have wet my pants right there in the store!