highly addictive wonderful site on the internet where I have caught up with friends from middle school through college.
2. A place to keep up with current friends.
3. A good way to keep up with extended family members who live all across the U.S.
4. A fun place to get to know some of your bloggy peeps even better.
5. A great place to post photos of your family to share with all your friends.
6. An even better place to drag out photo albums from college, learn how to work your scanner, upload the photos and enjoy the comments.
7. A place where you may find a photo of your bum posted by a friend; who then requests the owner of the bum “tag” them self so all can know exactly whose bum is being viewed.
8. A place where you can “Super Poke” your friends whenever you desire. Here’s a couple of favorites:
9. Is a great place for me to exercise my sense of humor or lack thereof by placing comments on friend’s status updates and freshly uploaded photos.
10. And my most recent discovery, thanks to Facebook:
After playing a few of the online word games (PathWords, Scramble, Scrabble), I have discovered that my vocabulary is SERIOUSLY lacking compared to my friends. I guess all those years of not participating in extra-curricular reading is now catching up with me.
And note to self: just because BooMama rocks the PathWords does not mean you can.