Monday, August 11, 2008

Let Us Pray

Today I am taking time to share with my bloggy friends a very special prayer need. I am sure that most of you who frequent this location have noticed the button in my side bar requesting prayer for Noah. You may have even clicked on it and read about sweet little Noah.

Psalm 55:22

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you;he will never let the righteous fall.

image

This family needs our prayers now more than ever!! Little Noah has been in The Children’s Hospital of Alabama for the last two weeks and is currently on the ventilator (breathing machine). His parents are having to make some tough decisions regarding his care and I’m sure they would more than appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

I would like to encourage everyone who reads to share this need with your prayer warriors. And if you have a blog, share this with your readers. Let’s bathe this child and his parents in prayer.

Please click on the photo above to visit Noah's site and let his family know that you are lifting them up in your prayers. Leave them a comment of encouragement or maybe share with them a Bible verse which may uplift their spirits.

I appreciate it and I KNOW they would too.

Philippians 4:6

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Absolutley! I will add this family to my prayer list. I plan to head to their site after I finish reading yours. Prayer is the most powerful medicene.




On another note, Patty told me that you and she went to school together. What a small world! How cool is that!?

Valarie Lea said...

Oh he is a precious little thing... putting up some prayers right now. :)