We interrupt the perpetual side splitting fun and the useful information provided on this blog for a Monday meme break.
This break in blog action is brought to you courtesy of Beachy Mimi. She has so kindly tagged me today and wants me to provide you, the reader, with 6 random things about myself.
BTW, I found a drawing of Beachy Mimi on my most recent trip to the beach.
I kid, Mimi. The title is “Beach Mama”. I believe Mimi more than likely looks much better in her swimsuit and her “girls” are more north facing!
So, on with my 6 random things:
1. I love the Nintendo Wii, especially playing Super Mario Kart
2. I am a bowling super star, or something like that
3. I am scared to death of flying in a plane.
4. Sometimes I have to wear glasses at work, to protect my eyes from harmful lasers
5. I cheer for the Crimson Tide, and have been a fan all my life
6. My favorite vacation place on the planet, Disney World!
Here’s a complete list of the rules to participate in this little blogging meme.
1) Link to the person who tagged you: Beachy Mimi
2) Post the rules on your blog
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Because I am running out of posting time, if you stop by here frequently I am tagging you. So all 6 of you who read my blog, get to posting 6 random things about you and pass the meme spirit on!