Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Holiday Weekend Fun

What do you do when you have 6 adults and 5 children below the age of 9 under the same roof? Anything but stay in the house....


BOWLING: Not bragging, but I was the winner. My brother-in-law brought his game face but not his A-game. Sorry pal.











GRADUATION PARTY: For the oldest of the cousins, who will be attending the University of Southern Mississippi in the fall on a FULL scholarship! We are all so proud of him and we wanted to let him know! I must admit I have a bit of plaid envy over his groovy shoes! (BTW dear college friends, THIS is my first nephew that was born the year we graduated)








Wii PLAYED and PLAYED and PLAYED




ALABAMA JUBILEE FESTIVAL: We even got to "ride" in a balloon while it was on a tether rope. FUN!










ATTEMPTED ONE MORE PHOTO OF THE COUSINS: Ummm, nevermind. Maybe next time.






TOOK A HUNDRED MORE PHOTOS! But I will refrain from sharing them with you. A good time was had by all and I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying I can't wait until the next time we are all together! And hopefully sometime soon with my brother and sister-in-law who are stationed in South Korea. Thanks for letting me share my Memorial Day weekend with you!

1 comment:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

My mom sooo wants to do this someday with grandkids...I'd do it with a rope tethered too!