I almost let this week’s Sincerely Fro Me to You sneak past me. I mean, really, how could I let that happen?!
Thanks to Twitter and Valarie Lea I am here with another edition of the Thursday par-tay. I would have remembered. I would have.
In keeping with last week’s theme of Halloween, I will bring to you another blast from the past photo.
I really wanted it to be a photo of me in my cute little lamb costume from years gone by, but I guess that particular photo must be at my mom’s house. And it’s not all about me, now is it?
Soooooo, with nothing left to do, I’m afraid this week has been proclaimed: Roll-a-Family-Member-Under-the-Bus Week.
Sorry chosen family member. Once the proclamation comes down, I am forced to stick with it.
As I flipped through all the scanned photos on my computer, I came across this little jewel, circa 1985.
My brother, the totally rockin’ dude on the right with the red hair! His best friend, Spike, is the “rad” one on the left. Just for the record, that was the name he went by. How appropriate, huh? No clue here who that is in the middle?!
I SPY, CAN YOU?:
1. Cassette walkman on two belts
2. A gun, tucked in someone’s pants
3. 2 large GOLD hoop earrings
4. 1 red tube sock, 1 blue tube sock
5. 1 pair of reebok tennis shoes
6. 1 pair of converse tennis shoes
7. 1 pair of rolled up jeans
8. 1 scary dude with his shirt buttoned all the way up
9. 2 poor attempts at successful Kiss makeup
For more Thursday fun, click on over the Kristen’s place at We Are THAT Family. You will not be disappointed!