Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Picture This….

Found this at my blog peep Jen’s, of Dust Bunny Hostage fame. I liked it and decided to use it since I am lacking in creativity this week.


How old are you?

image



What is your middle name?

image (minus the Aguilera AND the hoochie-momma-ness)



Where is your dream vacation?

image( the home land)


Where were you born?


image




What is your favorite color?

image




What is your favorite drink?


P7060035



What is your favorite cartoon?

image



If you like it, play along and leave me a comment here so I will know to come check yours out. Thanks and have fun!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna do it- cause I gotta go to bed- However, I thought yours was clever!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

cute..in a hoochie mamma sort a way. ;P

oh' I'm just jeolous cause who has my middle name "michell" and looks good?!

The Source said...

I like that...cool idea. Stupid question, but where do the pictures come from? Flickr?

Nicolette said...

Well, I just had to take part on this one! Too cute!

Unknown said...

I loved doing this. Fun, fun!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

That is SO cool! Don't think I am that creative....

Valarie Lea said...

When you go back to the hoeland take me with you!